[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital card - fail to load firmware

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 03:20:25 CEST 2007

# lsusb
Bus 004 Device 004: ID 04b4:8613 Cypress Semiconductor Corp. CY7C68013 EZ-USB FX2 USB 2.0 Development Kit
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 046d:c016 Logitech, Inc. M-UV69a Optical Wheel Mouse
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

I trashed the eeprom in this last year trying to get the remote working.  I fixed it inside windows like you suggested.  I have no idea how I broke it this time around (I have not run windows in a while).  Guess it's time to fire up windows again.

Thanks for your help,

Craig

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time