[linux-dvb] Trouble building latest v4l-dvb

tuxmeister at tuxmeister.net.tf tuxmeister at tuxmeister.net.tf
Sat Jun 2 18:00:29 CEST 2007

About that problem, it seems that I don't need to build v4l-dvb. I installed Kaffeine and it detects correctly the tuner, and I could scan for channels. The shit is that, from my room, the only window points to an internal space, blocked by walls so I don't have direct view to the "outer space", although I plugged in the roof antenna and it reaches to find about 4 channels. None of them have enough quality to see anything, though.

Conclusion, it works fine, and I reached my purpose: testing the tuner. Now I have to wait for the neighbors to approve the change of the roof antenna and the I'm gonna be able to enjoy dvb-t with enough quality.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

TuxMeister