[linux-dvb] dvb-apps questions

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Jun 6 05:02:42 CEST 2007

I have a few questions and suggestions now I see some activity on the dvb-apps

Q.1 tzap
This seems loop indefinately  can we also have option to limit the output to a count or
duration eg -count 10 or -time 5 secs

Q 2. DVB_Frontend_API  document output is in what units (eg Db , % or someother value)

eg
Frontend Function Calls
FE_READ_BER  what units are these

Q3. if I have two DVB devices how can I determine what device this maps?

What  device manufacturer  is adapter0?
is this stored somewhere in /proc filesystem?

I have two cards and adapter0 performs better than adapter1 but I want to be sure which
that is.

Thanks