[linux-dvb] DVB-C budget decoding - no picture

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Wed Jun 6 20:45:58 CEST 2007

> >> CamThread: cam 0 is ready
> >> CamThread: LLCI cam slot detected
> >> CamThread: pmt sent to cam
>
> > This looks correct (pmt has been found, encoded & uploaded to the cam).
> Are
> > you sure your cam works correctly with the used scrambling system /
smart
> > card?
>
> The CAM/Smartcard work fine with the BDA drivers provided, under
Windows...

When I use the DVB channels menu in Kaffeine to scan for channels, the
SIGNAL bar is either 0% or 1% - never higher.  It scans and finds channels
fine, and the card works fine under windows so I assume there is enough
signal strength.

Can you tell me what level you get for SIGNAL?

Do you think there could be anything else in dvb_ca_en50221.c or
saa7146_i2c.c  (or anyother part of the driver) which could be affecting
this??