[linux-dvb] af9005/mt2060 module unload failure

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Jun 14 20:56:32 CEST 2007

En/na Michael Krufky ha escrit:

>> Why dont you just use dvb_frontend_detach?
>>

> I retract that comment...
>
> The dvb-usb framework does this itself inside dvb-usb-dvb.c , inside
> dvb_usb_adapter_frontend_exit
>
> ... You should not have to do the symbol_put inside af9005-fe.c
>   If you remove that code, does it fix the issue?

Well, I'm doing the attach myself to attach the tuner to the frontend
the first time it is opened, so if I remove the code there will be at
least one reference to the mt2060 (or qt1010, depending on the model) so
it cannot be unloaded.
I couldn't use tuner_attach for some reason (I think it was called too
early).

Bye
--
Luca