[linux-dvb] Fwd: Twinhan vp7045, fighting for a lost cause ?

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:06:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

The code to make it work already is in the DVB-T tree, somebody "just" needs
to glue the TDA10046 frontend to the existing VP7045 backend code, Steward
has started this work but I don´t know if he has progressed further than the
attached diff.

The firmware needs to be extracted from the windows driver, I have the
information needed for that, but hopefully we will be allowed to
redistribute the firmware instead.

I think Chris has both the new and the old stick, so he would be a perfect
tester.

That is about all I know.

/Henrik