[linux-dvb] saa7134 FM radio problems

Mirek Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Sun Jun 17 23:53:02 CEST 2007

Hi, Is my problem with saa7134 and FM radio related to this
mailing-list? If not, can someone point me to correct mailing-list?

I have two LifeView FlyDVB-T trio PCI cards, and I have some serious
problems with FM radio tuner.

I am using kernel 2.6.21.3 SMP, but same problem is with kernel 2.6.20.X
and even with latest CVS tree from linux.tv (17.6.2007)

Sometimes (very often) one or both cards are just frozen, I can't tune
radio (hear nothing).

After restart, situation sometimes change.

  From log:

+ I am getting many dsp acces error on problematic card:
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error
saa7133[0]: dsp access error

+ Problem is related to this message from dmesg
aa7133[0]/audio: tvaudio thread status: 0x100000 [no standard detected]

If you are developer I can give you full ssh access to this station.

Has someone similar issue, is there any working solution?

I am sending dmes log as attachment...

Mirek Slugen

PS: Sorry for my poor english