[linux-dvb] Any interest in AF9015

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Jun 18 16:44:12 CEST 2007

Nick Andrew wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> DigitalNow have offered me a USB stick for linux driver-writing
> purposes, containing an AF9015. They say they can get specs under
> NDA, if required.
>
> Is anybody interested in writing a device driver for this beastie
> and/or already working on one?  I'm not up to writing a new driver
> from scratch, but if the AF9015 is similar to the AF9005 and if
> the AF9005 driver is stable, I might be able to modify that.
>
> Nick.

There has been some discussion on the AF9015
<http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-March/016377.html>
<http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-March/016846.html>

I bought one of these devices, with MSWindows Software, and joined the
list in the hope of finding a driver. Though writing a driver is outside
my experience, I would be happy to help with testing and maybe even
documentation/webpages.

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz