[linux-dvb] Any interest in AF9015

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Mon Jun 18 15:02:12 CEST 2007

hello!

Ok, few words about the current development driver.

There is three modules now:
* dvb_usb_af9015 (just typical dvb-usb stuff; usb-driver, IR-stuff,
usb-controller stuff, i2c-bus, pid-filtering, endpoint configuration)
* af9013 (this is demodulator driver, I put this own module, in my
understanding there exists af9013 demodulator and af9015 is just
integrated usb-controller + af9013 demodulator.
* tuner module, my device has a mt2060 tuner. Only thing needed to add
existing tuner module was i2c_gate_ctrl. qt1010 tuner or any other
silicon tuner should work as well as adding only few lines to usb-module.

I can watch tv, but most of the demodulator stuff is just hard coded and
don't work other elsewhere...

My stick is A-Link DTU(m).

regards Antti

              (0-0)
tel. +358 40 535 7322 | MSN Messenger crope at iki.fi | www.palosaari.fi
-Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."