[linux-dvb] (forw) Re:Re: Brand new TV demodulator and card.

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Mon Jun 18 16:00:05 CEST 2007

----- Forwarded message from lwtbenben <lwtbenben at 163.com> -----

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:25:12 +0800 (CST)
From: lwtbenben <lwtbenben at 163.com>
To: Artem Makhutov <artem at makhutov.org>
Subject: Re:Re: [linux-dvb] Brand new TV demodulator and card.
 Copyright (c) 2002-2007 www.mailtech.cn 163com

Hello:
    This is  the basic info of  my TV card:
    PCI tv card--->
        Demodulator:
            Vendor:(auvitek: 199F)
            Device:8501
        Tuner:
            Microtuner--->mt2131(mt2130)
    Could you please help me with this?
    Thanks very much in advance !
    Kevin liu
在2007-06-15,"Artem Makhutov" <artem at makhutov.org> 写道:
Hi, On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 03:42:36PM +0800, lwtbenben wrote: > Hello, everyone > I am now using a tv card which only has windows driver. > But I want to use it under my Ubuntu system very badly. > Could someone help me to figure out? > Thank you all. Can you give us little more info? What kind of card is it? Vendor/Model? Regards, Artem -- Artem Makhutov Unterort Str. 36 D-65760 Eschborn
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Artem Makhutov
Unterort Str. 36