[linux-dvb] TT3200 Status

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:26:41 CEST 2007

Manu and others?

About a month ago I read about some exciting news about the TT3200 and
DVB-S2. What is the current status on this? Is it stable enough that I
should go ahead and order one?

I'm no developer, but I wouldn't mind helping with testing as long as
support has come far enough that I should expect at least to lock and
watch a channel or two. ;-)

OT: What software do you recommend for testing tuning before
attempting to setup a device in Myth / VDR etc? szap? Windoze apps?

- Erich

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes