[linux-dvb] Nova T-500 gets all but single multiplex

Carsten Aulbert (list) carsten at welcomes-you.com
Mon Jun 25 15:11:24 CEST 2007

I've browsed the past few months of the archive, but have not found
something related. If I am wrong, please slab me hard with a URL ;)

On Friday I installed said card in a friend's machine, installed mythtv
and everything looked fine (so far Ubuntu 7.04 without the latest hg
drivers patched into it). All channels were nicely available, but a
single multiplex was not available, no matter how hard we tried, e.g.
settings were set automatically or manually.

I'm currently running out of options on that one. Anyway I could try to
gather more info on this one?

"Offending channels":

On channel number 33 at 570MHz

Used parameters from channel.conf:

We also tried different aerials, but that didn't change much. Also, the
multiplex was "on" all the time as we checked with a standard set-top box.