[linux-dvb] MSI Digi Vox Mini II

Jiri Polcar polcar at physics.muni.cz
Thu Jun 28 08:23:54 CEST 2007

Last week I bought the MSI Digi Vox Mini II device. I noted that Michael
Krufky wrote a patch:

I follow instructions described on the page

I tested it on the ubuntu 7.04 and fedora 7, but with no success. All I
get in /var/log/message is:

    usb 4-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 9
    input: MSI DIGIVOX mini II V2.0 as /class/input/input14
    input: USB HID v1.01 Keyboard [MSI DIGIVOX mini II V2.0] on usb-0000:00:1d.7-2

Did I something wrong? Could anyone giv me a glue?

Thanks a lot,