[linux-dvb] DVB-s card wont be detected

Matthias Fechner matthiasfechner at web.de
Thu Mar 1 11:39:17 CET 2007

Hello Hartmut,

* e9hack <e9hack at googlemail.com> [28-02-07 22:30]:
> Sorry, this has nothing to do with the problem of the Cinergy 1200 DVB-C
> card. The patch will not help. You have to find out the manufacturer of
> the card. The sub vendor id 0xffc2 isn't known. The sub vendor id comes
> from the eeprom of the card. It may be a problem of the eeprom of this card.

hm, the card worked some time ago (I think 2-3 year qith the driver),
so really some messed up.

I checked the card and found the following on it:
Sat-DVB Rev.: 1.3
TTC99.04

On the receiver i found:
BSRV2-301A (two times)
932519A

I'm not sure if something on the card messed up or if the id is
removed from the driver.

Thx for help.

Best regards,
Matthias