[linux-dvb] Tuner sensitivity - details not on linux dvb wiki?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Sun Mar 4 12:25:42 CET 2007

Thomas Pinz - DC2RPT wrote:

>In my personal experience, the differences between the devices are most time
>very small and i could not recommend a device which is better than all
>others.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Thomas Pinz

theory apart (that I don't understand at all), in my experience
some cards have abysmally better tuning performance than others,
in the sense that while my Airstar2 receives everything available here
with exceptional signal integrity other pci/usb receivers I tried
either received absolutely nothing or at most 2/3 of the frequencis tuned by
the Airstar2, often with a lot of glitches.