[linux-dvb] Re: please help with artec t1 an2235

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 14:55:55 CET 2007

I demand that michel moalem may or may not have written...

[snip]
> now i have to figure out what software i can use to scan and record...
> and than hope it will work on feisty alpha...

You want dvb-utils for 'scan'. You'll find transmitter files in
/usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan.

As for recording: vdr (which is what I use), mythtv, ...

[snip]
| + Generate power using sun, wind, water, nuclear.      FORGET COAL AND OIL.

Mordor: n. prop. Microsoft OS Raptorial Disinformation Office, Richmond.