[linux-dvb] DVB-H information

Paolo Pasquali pquadro79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:19:17 CET 2007

Hi to all,
I'm Paolo Pasquali, Telecommunications engineer, and I'm working on the
DVB-H TS quality.
This is the first time I post in this mailing-list. I have a problem with a
DVB-H Transport Stream. I have a DVB-H TS recorder on my PC and I need to
demultiplex the file in order to analyze a single H.264 stream. I found on
Internet a free application to extract PES or ES from a TS, but don't know
how I can 'de-packetize' the RTP/UDP/IP stack to visualize the raw
H.264stream. Do you know application in order to do it?
Thanks a lot in advance for ypur support.
Best Regards,
Paolo