[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T 500 (dvb_usb_dib0700) usb disconnects

Antti P Miettinen ananaza at iki.fi
Tue Mar 6 08:27:21 CET 2007

Antti P Miettinen <ananaza at iki.fi> writes:
> The transaction error is for EP 3, we manage to schedule the halt
> clear but the hard failure happens for EP 0. Hmm.. where are the
> control urbs sent.. maybe I'll look into adding halt clearing for
> those too..

Nah.. that's not correct. Comments for usb_clear_halt() say:

 * Note that control and isochronous endpoints don't halt, although control
 * endpoints report "protocol stall" (for unsupported requests) using the
 * same status code used to report a true stall.

Would it help if we would send the halt clear control urb directly
from the completion callback, i.e. do asynchronousy what the
usb_clear_halt() does synchronously?

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/