[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 user experience (Juha Ruotsalainen) Re:Nova-T 500 user experience (OT: Mythtv / EIT)

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:26:42 CET 2007

It seems that effectively when using externally-generated data MythTV is not
able to receive EIT. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with my card
and MythTV regarding internal channel scanning. Someone has pointed me to
generate a log report some messages ago while scanning, maybe then I'll find
any solution.

It's not a very big issue for me, as I can get listings for the most popular
channels using the internet grabber, but it would be great if it could be
complemented with the (usually) more up-to-date info provided by EIT.

Cheers
  Eduard