[linux-dvb] Re: Linux DVB + PCI bus extender (Magma) - Anyone?

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:02:18 CET 2007

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I've posted a few questions and rarely get
a response even after several weeks. I needed feedback on this question
quickly though or I loose the opportunity to purchase the unit.

I don't believe those posts have anything to do with my question but you
never know. They'll be a good reference should I run into issues.

Thanks, Mark.