[linux-dvb] [Fwd: Re: New Hauppauge Board] requires multiproto

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Sat Mar 10 15:25:22 CET 2007

Will Tatam wrote:
> I was directed to http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto via an
> off-list message but this tree is 6 months out of date and does not
> compile for me under 2.6.19
>
> Why was this branch not rolled back into the main trunk ?

Manu,

How are the multiproto patches going? I'm assume they're fairly stable
and you're actually working on the stb0899 support. Various HVR4000
users testing the multiproto stoth tree are reporting success, except
the tree is very old now.

Do you plan to submit those patches for final review, or mainline
merging anytime soon?

Regards,

Steve