[linux-dvb] HVR4000 Support

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Tue Mar 13 15:34:35 CET 2007

Hi,

I've created a new tree based on the current mainline v4l/dvb tree,
Manu's multiproto patches and the HVR400 specific patches. It can be
found here http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr4000

I don't have any immediate hardware available for test, so your mileage
may vary.

If you'd like to spend the time testing then I'll happy take
feedback/bugs via this ML.

Looking at the patch description:

1. DVB-T is not working, pending a GPIO change
2. DiSEqC is not working

Regular DVB-S and DVB-S2 should work fine. Remember you'll need apps
that support the multiproto API's to use the S2 functionality.

Lastly, see my posting to the ML last week for instructions on obtaining
the firmware.

Regards,

Steve