[linux-dvb] DSM-CC Synchronized Download Protocol

timecop timecop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:52:27 CET 2007

DSM-CC is used a lot in ISDB-T / ISDB-S for data broadcasting and
firmware download.
Have a poke around http://www.dibeg.org/aribstd/ARIBSTD.htm
One of B-xx standards should cover DSM-CC related stuff. I know it
does because I wrote a parser for DDI and DDB messages a few months
ago. By the way, the stuff follows standard section table format.

-t