[linux-dvb] KNC-1 DVB-T + Cineview + Conax cam == ERROR

Tomas.Linden at Helsinki.FI Tomas.Linden at Helsinki.FI
Fri Mar 16 21:42:58 CET 2007

I have the same combination except that I have a KNC1 DVB-C Plus card.
Also my Conax CAM does not work, see my post at

What did you do to get the debugging output?

Is there any DVB budget card that works with a Conax CAM? I have seen
reports that FF DVB cards work with Conax CAMs, but so far I have only
seen problem reports with DVB budget cards and Conax CAMs.

Best regards,                         Tomas Lindén