[linux-dvb] KNC-1 DVB-T + Cineview + Conax cam == ERROR

Tomas.Linden at Helsinki.FI Tomas.Linden at Helsinki.FI
Fri Mar 16 21:42:58 CET 2007

I have the same combination except that I have a KNC1 DVB-C Plus card.
Also my Conax CAM does not work, see my post at
   http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/016097.html

What did you do to get the debugging output?

Is there any DVB budget card that works with a Conax CAM? I have seen
reports that FF DVB cards work with Conax CAMs, but so far I have only
seen problem reports with DVB budget cards and Conax CAMs.

Best regards,                         Tomas Lindén