[linux-dvb] KNC-1 DVB-T + Cineview + Conax cam == ERROR

Niels Drost ndrost at cs.vu.nl
Fri Mar 16 23:43:20 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 22:42 +0200, Tomas.Linden at Helsinki.FI wrote:
> I have the same combination except that I have a KNC1 DVB-C Plus card.
> Also my Conax CAM does not work, see my post at
>    http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/016097.html
>
> What did you do to get the debugging output?
Well, you have to add some "options" to you /etc/modules.conf file. This
output was, for instance, produced with:

options dvb-core cam_debug=1 debug=1
options budget-core debug=1
options tda1004x debug=1

somewhere in this file. Note that you can ask for possible options of
modules with the "modinfo" command.

Cheers,

Niels