[linux-dvb] Problems after buil the source code from http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb.

Francisco Demeter fdemeter at gmx.de
Sun Mar 18 11:53:03 CET 2007

Hello,

I have one DTV1000 card from leadteak, the IR was not working, I find
this instructions:

http://daniel.saunders.googlepages.com/howto.html

how to patch the source code, now the IR control is working, but my
webcam stops to work.

I try to rebuild the webcam driver gspcav, but i get still the same
error by load them:

root at todobarato:/usr/src/gspca-source/modules/gspca# dmesg | grep gspca
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_devdata
gspca: Unknown symbol video_devdata
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_unregister_device
gspca: Unknown symbol video_unregister_device
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_alloc
gspca: Unknown symbol video_device_alloc
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_register_device
gspca: Unknown symbol video_register_device
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_release
gspca: Unknown symbol video_device_release
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_devdata
gspca: Unknown symbol video_devdata
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_unregister_device
gspca: Unknown symbol video_unregister_device
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_alloc
gspca: Unknown symbol video_device_alloc
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_register_device
gspca: Unknown symbol video_register_device
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_release
gspca: Unknown symbol video_device_release

Some ideas what can be the problem?

Best regards, Francisco Demeter