[linux-dvb] saa7134-dvb not loaded automatically

Benjamin Gillam bsg104 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 12:30:46 CET 2007

Personally, I like this behaviour, as the digital part of my digital/analog
saa7134 card is quite poor, so I just use the analog part, which doesn't work
(well) once the -dvb module is loaded. Simply add that module (saa7134-dvb) to
/etc/modules to have it loaded at boot time.

Kind regards,

Benjie Gillam.