[linux-dvb] Afatech

Nick Bruton nick.bruton at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:22:14 CET 2007

Hi,

This usb stick was working until I just crashed my system and rebooted, now
the damn thing isn't starting if I uplug and replug the stick I get
sb 3-1: USB disconnect, address 3
usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 4
usb 3-1: new device found, idVendor=15a4, idProduct=9020
usb 3-1: new device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 3-1: Product: DVBT
usb 3-1: Manufacturer: Afatech
but kaffeine does not see it, can someone help me please
kernel is 2.6.18.8-0.1-default
Thanks Nick

Nick Bruton                                          PADI Divemaster #624215
University of Bristol                                KTM LC4 640 SuperMoto
Computing Service
Tyndall Avenue
Bristol BS8 1UD
Tel: 0117 9288193