[linux-dvb] Afatech AF9015 - Some progress?

Andrew Leech andrew at floppyspongeonline.com
Sun Mar 25 01:29:59 CET 2007

Juan wrote:
> Please, I want to know if there are some progress with af9015 dvb-usb.
>
> Also I would like to help if needed testing current progress or whatever.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Juan Martín

Hi Juan, all,
Sorry there hasn't been much progress recently from me, I've got busy on
other things. There's a couple of other guys I've forwarded my code on
to who were having a go at writing some for it, haven't heard of any
progress from them though, my code was probably too messy to work out
what was going on.
Not sure when I'll have a chance to get back to it myself, I'm at uni
again now and spending most free time trying to make money to live on,
I'll let the list know if I get anywhere at any time.

Regards,
*Andrew Leech
*

This message and any attachments may be confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you received this message in error.
Please do not delete or alter this notice.