[linux-dvb] liteon hybrid tv card

Maxime COSTE frrrwww-ml at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 26 16:44:28 CEST 2007

Hi, i'm trying to get the liteon Hybrid TV usb stick to work. It's a stick with  XC-3028 +CX25843
+DIB7700 chips. For the moment, I managed to get the dib0700 driver working (mainly by adding correct id  04ca:f004, the firmware load and the stick led goes on), I tried to get it attached with the xc3028, but it does not work for the moment (setting frequency does not work), and I do not know what to do with the cx25843.

Any idea what to do now ?
I used tuner_attach to get the dib0700 and the xc3028 together but looks like that's not sufficient.

Maxime COSTE.

P.S. sorry for my english.