[linux-dvb] Initial DVB-H tuning files for Finland (dvb-h/fi-*)

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:29:30 CET 2007

Hi,

Am Sonntag 28 Oktober 2007 schrieb Antti Palosaari:
> moro,
> Files attached. Is there anything else we should put DVB-H tuning files?

Dunno what's required for dvb-h; anyway you often need quite some steps till
you have the real content out of such a stream. So I consider this as a bit
unusual ...
On the other hand it's nice to have such data stored somewhere, because it may
become more important in the future. So I'll commit it into scan/dvb-h if
nobody raises objections.

> Scan does not handle DVB-H files yet, although those can be used when
> changing first letter H to T in tuning file.

Christoph