[linux-dvb] DVB-S2 API vs. HVR4000: When?

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Sat Nov 3 21:00:15 CET 2007

Igor Nikanov wrote:
> Hi, Steven
>
> is it possible to discuss about HVR4000  in this mail list now ?
> There's several questions after some tests with this card
>
> Regards
> Igor

Hi,

You've always been welcome to post any comments about the HVR4000 in the
public mailing list, I only asked not to be contacted personally about
the patches until any it's Linux future was clear.

A number of other HVR4000 users are also on this list, and they are
probably also willing to help.

Ask away, someone will probably hve answers to your questions. :)

Regards,

Steve