[linux-dvb] HVR4000 - two questions

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Sun Nov 4 09:07:45 CET 2007

> >> 2) My diseqc switch didn't operate by A/A input with diseqc commands from hvr4000.
> >> DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, loband (index 0)

is there any advice for this diseqc-problem ? It's seems that need to repeat disesc-command with some pause for my diseqc-switch.

> > The fact these have very high symbol ratas, is that the only thing these
> > muxes have in common?

@Steven
sorry for my bad English, but I didn't understand your question - what do you mean ?

> Does the CX24116 support those high SR's ? It looks like quite on the edge.

Why not ? My SS1 TT2300, dreambox 7000 have the same data (DVB-S: SR = 1-45 MSps) and it are working with this high SR without any problem. We on our forum already checked the sensitivity of hvr4000 on weak dvb-s channels - and I can confirm that the hvr4000's sensitivity more better than dreambox 7000, SS1 TT2300 and .... hmm TT3200 (last point was checked by my friend - owner of TT3200 and dreambox 7000, and SS1)

@Manu
here's http://zenith-pro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24937&page=22 Russian TT3200's owners are claiming about the same problem (not possible to LOCK channels with high SR) with TT3200 under windows with new drivers from TT http://www.technotrend.com/2692/Tools___Downloads.html

(I'm waiting for the answer about this problem from Linux owner TT3200)

Igor