[linux-dvb] Help. VIDIOC_S_FMT

kevin liu lwtbenben at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:45:15 CET 2007

Dear everyone:
    I wonder why v4l2 driver cancel all the urbs in VIDIOC_S_FMT and
then reinit all the urbs to submit.
    VIDIOC_S_FMT only negotiate frame format with application like
mplayer and has nothing to do with our v4l2 driver.
    And in my driver I follow the way most drivers have taken, but
when I use usb_submit_urb() in VIDIOC_S_FMT to submit all the urbs
successfully reinited, my Ubuntu crashes. Caps and Scroll flash during
my Ubuntu crashes. I can't get any value message from my syslog.

   Could somebody help me with this issue?
   Thank you in advance!