[linux-dvb] hvr4000 patch for your multiproto tree

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Thu Nov 8 10:36:13 CET 2007

> It has the same bug already present in the old hvr4000 repo regarding
> diseqc : diseqc don't work. Or at least not with all kernels and all
> reop revision.

yes, I have the same promlem with diseqs on my hvr4000 and drivers from
http://dev.kewl.org/hvr4000/hg/stoth/

I'm ready to investigate this diseqs-problem with my digital oscillograph, but is there any methodic for this ?
is there any software for sending diseqc-command ? the utility "diseqs" from v4l-dvb test direcory didn't work with hvr4000.

> BUT with it I was able to use the DVB-s2 VDR with my HVR-4000 on the
> first sat of my diseqc (Hotbird 13E).
>
> I am ready to do any usefull testing !!!

I'm so. :)

Igor