[linux-dvb] TT Cynergy 1200 DVB-C Device 1176

Thomas Kaiser linux-dvb at kaiser-linux.li
Thu Nov 8 23:19:58 CET 2007

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> Thomas Kaiser wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I read this thread
>> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/015663.html but I can
>> not figure out if this card is now supported by linux-dvb?
>
> Should be supported by the budget-av driver.
>
> Oliver

I just trying to build some sort of DVB-C Receiver and Recorder.

That's the only card I can get here, so I got one. I did run it with Mythbuntu
and it looks like the driver is loaded and all devices in /dev/dvb/adapter0/ are
present. So I think the card is working.

I don't have a channels.conf file on the live cd, xine refused to play something
fron DVB-C :-(

I hope everything will work fine after I set the box up :-)

Thanks for you comment.

Thomas

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li