[linux-dvb] S2 multiple streams and config file

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:04:30 CET 2007

Hi all,

With regards to the case of multiple logical TS's we need to select
the logical stream from the multiplex. Here we have a stream identifier
comprising of 8 bits representing the streams. In this circumstance
the user needs to select the stream that he desires.

For the user to select the stream, it should be in the "channels" config

I do propose a format such as adding

where IS implies "Input Stream" and "0xff" defines the stream id.

to the end of the current config to denote Multiple streams and the
relevant Stream identifier, and where the lack of which would mean a
normal Single TS.

Comments ?