[linux-dvb] Problems with Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T (tda10046_attach())

Oliver Haag oliver at haag.eu.org
Mon Nov 12 01:28:50 CET 2007

Hi again,

it worked now after unloading all the dvb-stuff and loading tda1004x
first and the other modules later. It's still failing on startup though,
so yes, it looks like attaching the needed frontend modules isn't
working. Will fix the startup-problem later, I'm happy that it's working
now :)

Thanks a lot for your help,
Oliver Haag