[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV HD Ultimate Stick

Jeff Rosenberg rosenbj at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 18:11:43 CET 2007

The Pinnacle PCTV HD Ultimate stick just came out (a couple of weeks ago).

  I looked in the Windoze .inf files and it appears that the drivers used are the same for the PCTV HD Pro and PCTV HD Ultimate.  I looked in the developmental build of DVB and saw that in the file em288x-cards.c there was the correct USB_DEVICE # of 0x2304 but the next value was not 0x0233.  I changed it and recompiled.

  When the driver loads it now has the following message in the kernel buffer log:

  FIXME:em28xx_i2c_send_bytes(c2): write failed:

  Any ideas ?  I am pretty sure the correct driver is the em28xx.

  Regards,
  Jeff

Markus Rechberger <mrechberger at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 11/15/07, mkrufky at linuxtv.org wrote:
> Markus Rechberger wrote:
> > I think that's not really necessary, my one is already open (I could
> > take a foto if not already available) although I think Patrick already
> > has a driver for it?
> > The usb device includes a hub and shows up 2 more usbids on the host,
> > one is a storage device, the other one is the dibcom tuner as far as I
> > remember.
> >
> Interesting... In which case, then I'm probably wrong, and it's not an
> xc5000. Do you know WHICH dibcom tuner? Is it a 7070?

I have no idea last time when I looked at it was around 6 months ago.
I'll check it when I'm at home.

Markus