[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual Digital 4 and remote

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Thu Nov 15 23:18:57 CET 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 10:34 PM, Michael Krufky <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> wrote:
> Robert Backhaus wrote:
> > Big thanks to all the very smart people who are working on this. (Big
> > Lartings to the manufacturers who are _NOT!!!)
>
> That's not cool.
>
> DViCO is being very helpful.
>
> -Mike

In that case, I apologise. Still, we would like them to employ staff to produce
patches (or even be comitters), making sure the support is there before the
devices are released (wishing for a perfect world...).
That said, I realise that getting any support from the manufacturer is better
than average, and invaluable; so I publicly apologise, and thank DViCO for
their assistance.

Robert Backhaus.