[linux-dvb] libdvben50221 docs and debuging

David Härdeman david at hardeman.nu
Fri Nov 16 09:46:44 CET 2007

On Fri, November 16, 2007 06:52, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> I am trying to use libdvben50221 from linuxtv-dvb-apps (version 20070114
> from Gentoo) to drive the CI/CA/CAM for some encrypted channels. I get
> some printouts on the console, but it doesn't work, the channel is not
> decrypted.

I don't know if you've done this, but it would perhaps be a good idea to
try the "gnutv" application first (it uses libdvben50221 and is in the
same repo) to make sure that everything works as expected.

If gnutv works, then it might be time to start comparing your programs use
of libdvben50221 to that of gnutv...

--
David Härdeman