[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual Digital 4 and remote

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Mon Nov 19 00:12:32 CET 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 4:31 AM, oobe trouble <oobe.trouble at gmail.com> wrote:
> update i got it working using dev/input as lirc driver however im
> unable to find a working lircd.conf im my attempts at generating one
> using irrecord have been futile so far
> by the way i have this remote working fine using a mce 2 reciever im
> purely just doing this for testing

Many people would have one. I have hacked one together, but I don't think it is
up to standard. There would be a standard of what to map certain buttons to,
but I do not have it.

If no one else posts one, I'll post what I have hacked out.

(PS. Please post questions like this to the list, not to individuals.
The individual
you contact may not know the answer)

Robert Bakchaus.