[linux-dvb] Artec T14BR DVB-T

Yousef Lamlum yousef.lists at youseflamlum.com
Mon Nov 19 16:23:47 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've just returned from Finland where I picked up a Artec T14BR DVB-T
USB 2.0, thinking it was compatible with the fully supported Artec T14.
No such luck I'm afraid.

A few google searches later and it looks like this particular device is
not currently supported but the chipset it uses might be. The device has
a USB id of 05d8:810f and (according to another list member) it uses
DiBcom 7070PB and 0700C which appear to be supported by v4l-dvb drivers.

There is a little here:

My question is, has anyone looked into providing support for this
device? If so is there anything I can do to assist?

Many thanks,