[linux-dvb] Initial tuning file fi-3KTV DVB-C

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Thu Nov 22 00:47:11 CET 2007

hei
I got current channel list from operator and make & update files against
it. New tuning files attached. There is also list I got from the operator.

List of all 3KTV networks and proper tuning file:
operator reference channels fi-3KTV
Lahti fi-Lahti
Kuopio fi-Kuopio
Oulu fi-Oulu (same channels as old fi-Oulu, only cosmetic changes)
Lohja fi-Lohja
Savonlinna fi-3KTV
Mikkeli fi-3KTV
Iisalmi fi-Iisalmi
Kajaani fi-3KTV
Ylivieska fi-3KTV
Salo fi-Salo (replace existing with this one)
Raisio fi-3KTV
Laitila fi-Laitila
Rauma fi-3KTV (old can be removed totally from dvb-apps, uses reference
channels)
Pori fi-3KTV
Karjaa fi-3KTV
Virrat fi-3KTV