[linux-dvb] AF9015 Driver (USB)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Thu Nov 22 02:08:04 CET 2007

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Antti Palosaari wrote:
>> morjens
>> I put my version also online if there is someone who wants to play
>> with it. Many Finnish people have reported it working very well with
>> A-Link DTU(m) and Fujitech stick. No any success reports outside
>> Finland still...
>> Latest firmware, version 4.95.0, and the driver patch can be found
>> from link below.
>> http://otit.fi/~crope/v4l-dvb/af9015/
>
> Thanks Antti, I had a go with it but couldn't get it to recognise my
> TinyTwin, even after I added the  Product and Vendor Id (0x13d3 /
> 0x3226) to the usb table
Your stick uses most likely tuners from Maxilinear. This driver supports
only AF9015 reference with MT2060 and MT2061F tuners. Manu's tree should
support your stick. But if there is really AF9015 it should dump at
least some information to log, e.g. eeprom dump and and errors saying
that tuner is not recognized if not errors even before that. Look debug
and message logs for more information.

regards
Antti
--