[linux-dvb] Thinking about buying a DVB-S Card

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:41:37 CET 2007

Thank you very much for the info. This finally disregards any possibility of
aquiring any kind of hybrid card, so I'll probably look for a simple Nova-S
Plus or similar, which are quite well supported AFAIK.

By the way, I don't know if for future HDTV it will be enough with a DVB-S
card or else I'll need a DVB-S2 card. ¿Could someone make this point clear?

Regards, and thanks you all for the help.
  Eduard