[linux-dvb] Dvico dual 4 now in v4l-dvb

oobe trouble oobe.trouble at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:19:06 CET 2007

Dear all,
I tried compiling new source using the hg tree and the new patches from
Chris's site at this link http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/
and it did not work then i noticed
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/24d1d2704ff7 this saying that he has added
dvico dual 4 support I noticed the code contained refence to this firmware
xc3028-dvico-au-01.fw
I have never heard of it and can not find it via google or any other method

my questions are

do all i need now is this xc3028-dvico-au-01.fw firmware and thats it ?
where do i get xc3028-dvico-au-01.fw from?
and do i still need to apply michael's   au.dd4 patch?

 none of the patches seem to be applying correctly on the current tree which
seems odd at first sense the patches were only just remade