[linux-dvb] improving the quality of DVB signal

HQND Love 4 you ! ngocminh_bk_nd at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 11:54:22 CEST 2007

Hi all
  I have 2 cards DVB-T & DVB-S of  TWINHAN but i can't  use the kaffeine to watch TV channels because the level of signal approxiate 33%.
  when i use modules
  #modprobe :
  bttv
  bt878
  dst
  dvb_core
  dvb-bt8xx
  the commands
  # scan asiat3 >channels.conf
  #szap -c channels.conf  bloomberg -r
  # cat dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > /home/ron/file.ts
  the signal of file.ts is very bad, not continuous. But when i try these card on Window the signal is good, about 88%
  How can I improve the signal? please help me. Thank you!