[linux-dvb] Video and audio pid problems with dvb-t channels in Norway

Trygve Iversland trygve.iversland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:10:22 CEST 2007

I think that your problem is the fact that the channels are h.264 and
not mpeg-2. Running scandvb -vv shows the following pids:
  PMT 0x010d for service 0x0066
  OTHER     : PID 0x020d TYPE 0x1b
  OTHER     : PID 0x02b4 TYPE 0x11
  TELETEXT  : PID 0x0241

I think they are not detected as Audio and Video streams because of the
h.264 and aac content.  However i have tried converting them to decimal
and including them in the channels.conf without luck in mplayer.

btw: I've managed tto view the the dvb-t h.264 content using svn vlc
with svn ffmpeg and the patches described in
for paff-support