[linux-dvb] Anysee E30C Plus (Re: DVB-C developers interested in receiving an USB adapter for hacking?)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Tue Oct 2 16:15:00 CEST 2007

Manu Abraham wrote:
>> Tuner is simple PLL that is controlled as usual by four bytes. Anyhow,
>> it would be nice to know the name of tuner IC. I opened metal can and
>> there is one IC "S A5360 / C1432". I think S could mean IC manufacturer,
>> probably Samsung. Is that "tuner IC" or some other IC needed in tuner?
>> Picture can be found from:
>> http://otit.fi/~crope/v4l-dvb/Anysee_E30C_Plus/pictures/IMG_4576.JPG
>
> Looks like a SAW filter to me, at a quick glance.

Damn, I have same doubts because there is print on the PCB.
Then tuner IC should be in the bottom side of metal can. And checking it
  needs soldering. It is not worth of that (too risky to broke something).

regards
Antti

              (0-0)
  http://palosaari.fi/
-"Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."